Beautiful Winnebago Tour Class A Motorhome in pristine condition inside and out!
Owners have enjoyed seeing America in luxury and comfort of this gorgeous, fully electric coach. Light, spacious interior with a nicely defined living area for cooking, dining, lounging, and sleeping. Bath and a ...more
This is a brand new listing (published 17 days ago).
Our local rep is coordinating with the seller to schedule a visit to this RV for a photo shoot and to gather details in person.
Click the button below to be notified when this advertisement has been completed.
Please enter your name and email and we will alert you when this listing advertisement has been completed.
There may or may not currently be travel restrictions in place where this RV is located. As we advertise RVs nationwide, and the guidance is changing hourly, the simplest way of determining when a showing will be possible on this RV is to contact your representative, who will know the restrictions and guidance in the area of this RV.
Depending on travel restrictions for this area and for yourself, you may prefer to set up a virtual showing on this RV. You may also check with your representative to confirm the availability of a virtual showing.
If you have any questions, Bradley can be reached directly at (239) 210-8797 to further discuss the situation.
Beautiful Winnebago Tour Class A Motorhome in pristine condition inside and out!
Owners have enjoyed seeing America in luxury and comfort of this gorgeous, fully electric coach. Light, spacious interior with a nicely defined living area for cooking, dining, lounging, and sleeping. Bath and a half with extra-large shower in main bath and roomy half bath. Three air conditioners to keep you cool when it's hot; AquaHot system and electric fireplace to keep you warm and cozy when it's cool; "tailgate" package with outdoor kitchen; 3 HD TV's including one on the outside; Winegard SK-SWM3 direct slimline antenna; loads of storage space inside the coach and in the compartments below. This coach is designed for luxury living!
2014 Winnebago Tour CAB CONVENIENCES:
- Flexsteel luxury cab seats driver and queen passenger seat six-way power power passenger footrest heat and massage remote swivel power lumbar support manual recline adjustable armrests 3-point seat belts Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS 10.4 touch screen color monitor split-screen function 2nd monitor Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing amenities & tools trips & content turn-by-turn voice guidance AMFM radio CD/DVD player steering wheel and handheld remote SiriusXM (subscription not included) compass outside temperature iPod iPhone audio integration Bluetooth color rearview camera side-view camera display Video camera system Tilttelescoping SmartWheel steering wheel infinite adjustable column Cruise control Power door locks remote keyless entry Powered adjustable mirrors defrost side-view camera and turn signal 12-volt powerpoints Powered stepwell cover Two-speed built-in defroster fans MCD solar blackout roller shades powered for windshield manual for driver passenger windows Chassishouse battery radio power switch Dual map lights C.B. wire prep Sirius satellite radio iPod interface connector---OPTIONS O Ultra cab seats driver and passenger seats with six-way power heated multi-adjustable recline adjustable lumbar support Lounger (passenger seat) flip-up tablet and manual footrest
2014 Winnebago Tour EXTERIOR:
- Entertainment Center 32 HDTV extendable pivot mounting bracket stereo remote HDMI connection audio out jack TV jack power outlets Auxiliary docking lamps Driver and passenger-side service bay lights Two powered acrylic patio awnings motion sensors LED lights Powered acrylic entrance awning Acrylic window awnings KeyOne lock system Lighted storage compartments 4 storage containers with lids 7 folding stepladder Porch and stepwell light Automatic entrance steps Lower front protective mask Premier clearcoat automotive finish Rear mud flaps Full-width rear mudguard Polished stainless steel on lower valance doors and panels. 90 x 54 slideout storage compartment tray (extends out either side of the coach)
2014 Winnebago Tour ELECTRICAL:
- Service Center lighted 120V AC power cable input power cord QuickPort service connection hatch PowerLine Energy Management System Auxiliary start circuit 50-amp. power cord reel Exterior TV jack and AC duplex receptacle 2800-watt inverter converter charger with remote panel 10000-watt Cummins Onan Quiet Diesel generator Powered generator slideout mechanism ACDC electrical distribution system 6 maintenance-free AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) sealed batteries Battery disconnect system (coach and chassis) Automatic dual-battery charge control Shoreline generator automatic changeover switch with Surge Guard Plus Chassis battery charger maintainer Automatic generator start system All Electric Coach with induction range top with additional storage 100-watt solar panel battery charger
2014 Winnebago Tour INTERIOR:
- Electric fireplace 46 HDTV Blu-ray Home Theater Sound System CD DVD player with video receiver amplifier 5 speakers and 2 subwoofers Dirt Devil central vacuum cleaner with VacPanKey-activated slide room master lock switch Security Safe HDMI 4x4 Matrix central video selection system Satellite system ready (front and bedroom) OnePlace systems center Contour tinted dual-glazed thermo-insulated coach windows Soft vinyl ceiling Powered roof vent (galley bath) MCD solar blackout roller shades LED ceiling lights Accent lights above front overhead cabinets, and ceiling trim panels Digital TV amplified antenna system Stackable washer dryer
2014 Winnebago Tour PLUMBING:
- Service Center lighted monitor panel pressurized city water hook-up with diverter fill freshwater drain drainage valves exterior wash station with pump switch glove holder holding-tank flushing system paper towel holder portable satellite dish hook-up 20 sewer hose with Quick Connect QuickPort service connection hatch soap dispenser Water supply hose with reel TrueLevel holding-tank monitoring system Full coach water filtration system On-demand water pump Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube Heated holding-tank compartment
2014 Winnebago Tour CHASSIS:
- Cummins ISL 8.9L 450-hp turbocharged diesel engine Adjustable brake and accelerator pedals Allison 3000 MH 6-speed electronic transmission with 2-stage engine compression brake Information display center ZF Independent Front Air Suspension NeWay rear air suspension160-amp. alternator Air brakes with ABS Quick-connect air accessoryAutomatic leveling jacks with 3-position controls Tow power package with 7-pin trailer wiring and I.P. wiring trailer Hitch 6 15000-lb. drawbar1500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight Stylized aluminum wheels
2014 Winnebago Tour GALLEY:
- Corian countertops backsplash and sink covers Stainless steel microwave convection oven with sensor cook, and exterior vented range fan Residential stainless steel French door refrigerator freezer drawer water and ice dispenser Filtered cold-water Equipment Stainless steel drawer-style dishwasher Induction 2 burner stovetop.
2014 Winnebago Tour BEDROOM:
- Ceiling fan Powered king bed with Ideal Rest Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress and remote controls Bedspread pillows and shams Porcelain tile flooring (bedroom) 28 HDTV
2014 Winnebago Tour HEATING AND COOLING:
- TrueAir Maximum Comfort AC three 13500 BTU low-profile roof air conditioners wIth two heat pumps and three condensation pumps Aqua-Hot 450 hydronic triple-zone heating system with continuous hot water triple-zone thermostat
2014 Winnebago Tour BATH:
- Corian countertop Flexible showerhead Moen Posi-Temp shower valve Textured glass shower door Skylight Porcelain toilet
2014 Winnebago Tour SAFETY:
Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors 10 BC fire extinguisher Ground fault interrupter Daytime running lamps Fog lamps High-mount brake lamps
Brand new tires (8) with less than 500 miles; Tryon Tire bands (cost $2500) on front tires for flat tire protection; equipped with Blue Ox tow package. This coach is in extremely great shape and all equipment appears to be operational.
We have several active listings for Discovery, Phaeton, Dutch Star, and Allegro Bus. If you're in the Tampa, St. Petersburg, Ocala, or The Villages areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other class A RV options we have locally that may meet your needs.
All reasonable offers will be reviewed and presented to the seller.
My offer is contingent upon being fully satisfied with unit after personal inspection and/or professional inspection.
Check out this 2014 Tour 42QD in Spring Hill, Florida! #poprvs https://www.poprvs.com/class-a-rvs-for-sale/winnebago-tour-42qd-in-spring-hill-florida-218149
Click to tweet this message
We work closely with Rock Solid Funding to offer you competitive rates and flexible financing options to get you approved and on the road quickly. Click the "Apply Now" button below to get started.
Financing may not be available for this RV, due either to its age or category. However, banks are giving loans, and we would love to get you started in a discussion about financing.
One Tree Planted is an environmental charity committed to reforesting areas that have been damaged by fire or flood. Started in 2014, they've already planted more than 7 million trees across the Americas, Asia, and Africa.
Partnering with One Tree Planted helps us offset our own impact and the impact of our customers on our fragile environment.
Why trees? And other answers behind One Tree Planted.
When prompted, enter stock number:
In order to see the advanced metrics, all 123 photos, download a brochure, and more, please quickly create an account. It just takes a second and you will have unlimited access to view information for this listing and ALL others on the website. If you don't use social media, click here to register with your email.